- 2 big potatoes cut into fries (or one frozen fries bag)
- 175 ml poutine sauce (from a dry mix, canned or homemade)
- 6 La Paysanne mozzarella sticks*
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake the mozzarella sticks for about 8 to 10 minutes on a baking tray. Set aside.
- Fry the fries or bake in the oven according to the directions on the package.
- Heat the sauce.
- Cut the mozzarella sticks into two pieces.
- In a hollow plate, place some sauce, then fries, then the mozzarella sticks and top with some more sauce. Repeat two to three times until you reach the desired quantity.
*For a little extra flavor, use La Paysanne mini parmesan fondues cut into two pieces.